In today’s world asset management tool is used in various industries like Financial, Infrastructure, Public (also termed as Corporate), Enterprise management. Asset Management is a systematic process of deploying, operating, maintaining, upgrading, and disposing of assets cost-effectively. Asset management, refers to any system that monitors and maintains things of value to an entity or group. It may apply to both tangible assets (such as buildings) and to intangible assets (such as human capital, intellectual property, goodwill, and/or financial assets). This term is most commonly used in the financial sector to describe peoples and companies who manages investments on behalf of others. Those include, for example, investment managers that manage the assets of a pension fund. Alternative views of asset management in the engineering environment are: the practice of managing assets to achieve the greatest return (particularly useful for productive assets such as plant and equipment), and the process of monitoring and maintaining facilities systems, with the objective of providing the best possible service to users in all dimensions (appropriate for public infrastructure assets). Also, companies needing to track valuable assets for insurance or other monitoring purposes can now plot the real-time asset location on a map and closely monitor movement and operating status.
Pratibha Technical Solutions understands the specific needs of asset tracking and management, and we have partnered with leading asset control technology companies to provide integrated and optimized IoT solutions for asset management. Our asset tracking system is beneficial for tracking assets belonging to various industries like Infrastructure, Public (also termed as Corporate), Enterprise management. With technology and networks – including satellite connectivity – you can rest assured that your asset would stay connected to the applications you rely on.
Our Asset tracking system biggest contribution is in boosting productivity:
- Save time: There’s no such thing as a lost item when you have a piece of powerful technology that effectively tracks assets. This means no time is wasted recovering or locating items that are misplaced and putting them back where they need to be.
- Provides useful analytics: Analytics provided by the asset tracker provides the opportunity to resolve various business difficulties. It churns out reliable data for appropriate improvements to be carried out in order to enhance work output quantity and quality.
- Putting things back in correct order: Keeping things organized is crucial to a smooth workflow. When you’re able to make sure that equipment and people are where they need to be at all times, and doing the tasks that they’re supposed to do, more work is accomplished in a shorter period of time. This then creates time for additional tasks to be covered.
- Reduce overhead costs: Asset tracking, especially when done with a high-performing workforce tracker, can do away with costly setbacks such as duplicate efforts, time wastage, and extremely inefficient processes due to certain human factors. Without money getting directed toward “repair” efforts for problems caused by those factors, companies do not only increase productivity but preserve their operational funds as well.
- Real-time location with Geo-fencing: Asset tracking helps you to get real-time location information of your valuable business assets, on and off-site consignments. It is ideal for consigner, consignee and third-party logistics service providers who want to benefit from real-time update of their cargo in transit along with geo-fencing features.
Key features and advantages of our service:
- Positioning and Tracking: real-time tracking of asset during transit.
- Geo-fencing: establish routes and sends alerts if asset in transit deviates from established route.
- Return on investment: by reducing or eliminating replacement costs.
- Reduce overhead costs.
- Theft prevention and recovery.
- Asset status: duration of travel, halt time of vehicle carrying asset, etc.
- View Reports from anywhere: can be viewed through mobile / tab also.
- Anti-Jamming hardware device.
- Multiple users: flexibility to create multiple users with multiple viewing rights.
- Access information through secured interface.
- Last but not the least, our asset tracking service can be tailored as per your requirement.
For Quote and clarifications | Email: email@example.com