In today’s world, it is important for schools to have a trusted and safe transportation service for the school children and this is where school bus tracking systems come into play. When it comes to the student’s safety, there is no compromise. With the GPS technology being enhanced day by day, companies are coming up with devices that are compatible with phones and other modern gadgets. These devices provide live time activity of the school bus on personal devices without even logging onto their website as well. Keeping a track of school bus commander's actionable data, improving efficiency, reducing fuel cost etc. also come under school bus tracking. These devices and software help in cost cutting. The tracking system can reduce work hours and eradicate unauthorized usage of company vehicle.
Both parents and school administrators will benefit from GPS-based school bus tracking systems. Real-time tracking using GPS allows parents and administrators to locate the exact position of the bus carrying the kids 24/7. Automated alerts from school bus tracking systems are issued to fleet managers in the event the bus deviates from its assigned route or if speed driving is detected. If the driver engages in this kind of unsafe driving, the school administrator can make the field personnel responsible for his actions. With this information, staff, parents, and students won’t have to worry. The school bus tracking systems can generate useful reports that fleet managers can use to optimize routes for drivers. The GPS tracker for school bus can estimate the travel time for every route taken and parents are informed in advance the time school bus is supposed to reach their assigned stop. Using GPS tracker information, the fleet manager can also determine the shortest route to and from particular locations, reducing travel time, idle time, and fuel cost. With the established driving pattern, parents no longer have to worry about their kids waiting outside their home. Plus, the school authorities can monitor the efficiency of their field personnel. School bus tracking system can keep track of field personnel’s log sheets for easy verification and make the employee accountable. The system automatically computes the number of hours the employee has rendered.
Pratechsol (Pratibha Technical Solutions) understands the specific needs of school bus tracking, and we have partnered with leading school bus control technology companies to provide integrated and optimized IoT solutions for school bus tracking. With technology and networks – including satellite connectivity – you can rest assured that your school bus would stay connected to the applications you rely on.Our school bus tracking system helps school management in:
- GPS tracking: The device fits into the school bus and captures the GPS location information apart from other school bus information at regular intervals to a central server.
- Generation of reports: like vehicle history, work-time, fuel usage, extra stoppage / idling time, harsh braking / sudden acceleration, summary of entire fleet, speed violation, low oil pressure, high water temperature, low battery, brake oil, door open, mileage, etc..
- Alerts for various mechanical warning: warning like low oil pressure, high water temperature, low battery, brake oil, cargo door open, etc…
- Vehicle operation status: like Ignition on/off, current speed, odometer reading, etc…
- Stolen vehicle recovery: School bus can be outfitted with GPS units to allow police to do tracking and recovery. The police can activate the tracking unit in the vehicle directly and follow tracking signals.
- Geo-fencing: School management would get an alert message if the bus deviates from specified route and corrective action would be initiated
- GPS tracking: The GPS tracker for school bus can estimate the travel time for every route taken and parents are informed in advance the time school bus is supposed to reach their assigned stop.
- RFID: Children entering/existing school bus would be monitored by RFID mechanism.
- Camera: School bus would have camera, taking images of children in school bus, after every 3 minutes interval.
- Alerts: Parents would receive alerts of change in time of bus arrival/departure, change in bus route, change of driver/bus no., etc…
- Positioning and Tracking: real-time tracking of school bus.
- Geo-fencing: establish routes and re-route the school bus. Sending alerts to parents of routing and re-routing.
- Camera in school bus: taking images of children, after every 3 minutes interval.
- RFID: child entering/existing school bus would be monitored by RFID mechanism.
- Fuel Sensor: to check fuel theft, contamination and usage.
- School bus operation status: like Ignition on/off, current speed, odometer reading, etc.
- Emergency Stop (SOS) Button: school admin purpose, for emergency (if any).
- Speed Restrictions: providing warning to driver for crossing speed limit.
- View Reports from anywhere: can be viewed through mobile / tab also.
- Anti-Jamming hardware device.
- Speed Restrictions: providing warning to driver for crossing speed limit. Else, vehicle can be stopped by sending pulse to the immobilizer or fuel pump if found crossing the speed limit.
- Multiple users: flexibility to create multiple users with multiple viewing rights.
- Access information through secured interface.
- Last but not the least, our school bus tracking service can be tailored as per your requirement.
For Quote and clarifications | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org