Environment monitoring describes the processes and activities that need to take place to characterise and monitor the quality of the environment. Environmental monitoring is used in the preparation of environmental impact assessments, as well as in many circumstances in which human activities carry a risk of harmful effects on the natural environment. All monitoring strategies and programmes have reasons and justifications which are often designed to establish the current status of an environment or to establish trends in environmental parameters. In all cases the results of monitoring will be reviewed, analysed statistically and published. The design of a monitoring programme must therefore have regard to the final use of the data before monitoring starts.
As Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) initiatives increase the pressure on industries to report and file detailed and regular reports – not simply exception reports – on critical facilities, wireless environmental monitoring solutions are the answer to simplifying the situation. The use of machine-to-machine environmental monitoring technology started expanding significantly as wireless technology has been applied to more monitoring applications.
In the case of air quality and many other environmental conditions, machine-to-machine environmental monitoring is required and regulated by government agencies. Compliance with regulations at the lowest possible cost will continue to drive the adoption of machine-to-machine technology, as will the ability to quickly identify and respond to events where conditions could be dangerous to people or property.
Pratechsol (Pratibha Technical Solutions) understands the specific needs of environment monitoring, and we have partnered with leading environment monitoring technology companies to provide integrated and optimized IoT solutions for environment monitoring. With technology and networks – including cloud connectivity – you can rest assured that your environment monitoring parameters would stay connected to the applications you rely on.Key features and advantages of our service:
- A diverse set of adapters and connectors that can connect to machines, SCADA, DCS.
- You can monitor anything: a) air quality measurement and reporting, b) irrigation, temperature, pressure, and chemical monitoring, c) collection of water samples in rivers, lakes, and coral reefs, d) monitoring of gas and pollutant levels in landfills, e) measuring and controlling water levels in waste water treatment facilities, etc..
- The ability to do real time complex stream processing of data from multiple sources.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of machine data.
- View Reports from anywhere: can be viewed through mobile / tab also.
- Multiple users: flexibility to create multiple users with multiple viewing rights.
- Access information through secured interface.
- Last but not the least, our environment monitoring service can be tailored as per your requirement.
For Quote and clarifications | Email: email@example.com