In today’s world managing workforce is an institutional process that maximizes performance levels and competency for an organization. The process includes all the activities needed to maintain a productive workforce, such as field service management, human resource management, performance and training management, data collection, recruiting, budgeting, forecasting, scheduling and analytics. Workforce management provides a common set of performance-based tools and software to support corporate management, front-line supervisors, store managers and workers across manufacturing, distribution, transportation, and retail operations.
The above statement clarifies the work required through engineered standards and optimal methods for performing each task as efficiently and safely as possible. Based on this foundation and demand-based forecasts, workers are scheduled, tasks assigned, performance is measured, feedback is provided and incentives are computed and paid. In addition, online training is provided along with supervisor-based coaching to bring all workers up to required levels of proficiency. Workforce management is a complete approach designed to make a workforce as productive as possible, reduce labour costs, and improve customer service.
Every enterprise should be utilizing available technological solutions that can create smart operations and boost the bottom line. A workforce tracking system is a total solution that can impact all aspects of operations. Given that it can contribute to your business, it certainly is no longer just for competitive advantage, but an absolute must. Workforce Tracking is a location based service that helps you track whereabouts of your workforce, anytime, anywhere. Cloud computing converts such physical resources as processors and storage into Internet resources. By developing applications in a virtual environment, a company’s computing infrastructure is treated as a utility service, and the company pays only for the time and capacity it needs. Cloud eliminates issues such as computing capacity, physical space, bandwidth and storage.
Pratechsol (Pratibha Technical Solutions) understands the specific needs of workforce tracking and management, and we have partnered with leading workforce technology companies to provide integrated and optimized IoT solutions for workforce management. Our workforce tracking system is beneficial for both Employees and Employer. With technology and networks – including satellite connectivity – you can rest assured that you and your workforce can stay connected to the applications you rely on.Our Workforce tracking system helps Employees in:
- Knowing how the system works can prevent any inclination to slack off. There’s nothing like knowing you’re constantly being monitored to drive them to take work very seriously.
- The system can also better define the tasks every employee needs to accomplish – preventing time-wasting duplicate efforts and misunderstandings or conflict.
- The system can likewise encourage a positive modification of behaviour. It’s not just preventing the tendency to slack off; it’s helping employees stay on top of tasks and be where they need to be at the right time.
- Employees develop a better understanding of the value of their work, especially when low-performing colleagues are let go as a result of solid evidence.
- It can assist employees in creating their own system of productivity and reinforce their value to the organization to advance their career.
- Creation of an organizational strategy that has effective processes and clearly defined roles for workers.
- The analytics provided by the workforce tracking system is a solid reference for identifying the high-performing workers deserving of incentives and rewards, raises, promotions, and other professional growth opportunities that the company is providing. It will also reveal those who have poor work habits, lack skill, and generally deliver subpar performance so that appropriate action can be taken and the company can maintain its credibility (and avoid the risk of losing valuable talents that may find it unfair that there are no clear consequences for underperforming employees).
- It can make the organization more competitive.
- With the data residing in one place that’s accessible to stakeholders, facilitating informed decision-making is automatically made easier, which then protects the best interest of the company.
- The analytics also make it possible for accurate initiatives for improvement to be developed and set in place.
- A new work culture can be created wherein revenues and assets are thoroughly protected, and defensive barriers are established against the impact of an unstable economy and other market factors that easily sink operations.
- You’ll be able to provide a better training program to raise skills and competencies.
- Likewise, you’ll be able to implement high-impact structural improvements that will not only increase productivity levels but also the “quality” of productivity. The system can assist in determining the most productive hours of the day, how much time is spent accomplishing certain tasks, and what factors tend to create delays in day-to-day processes.
- The workforce tracking system can also help in making future manpower forecasts. It helps you learn what types of workers can further improve the process, and how many of them you need when you expand your operations.
- It can help boost human relations by improving communication.
- You can save your business a significant amount of money especially when you let go of low-performing workers that are being paid properly but are not yielding the output required of them.
- Positioning and Tracking: real-time tracking of workforce.
- Geo-fencing: establish routes to workforce or re-route the workforce.
- Maximize workforce efficiency with automated alerts and analytics with our secured portal.
- The analytics make it possible for accurate initiatives for improvement to be developed and set in place.
- Can better define the tasks every employee needs to accomplish – preventing time-wasting duplicate efforts and misunderstandings or conflict.
- Assist employees in creating their own system of productivity and reinforce their value to the organization to advance their career.
- Create an organizational strategy that has effective processes and clearly defined roles for workers.
- Analytics provided is a solid reference for identifying the high-performing workers deserving of incentives and rewards, raises, promotions, and other professional growth opportunities that the company is providing.
- Analytics reveal those who have poor work habits, lack skill, and generally deliver subpar performance so that appropriate action can be taken and the company can maintain its credibility (and avoid the risk of losing valuable talents).
- Last but not the least, our workforce tracking service can be tailored as per your requirement.
For Quote and clarifications | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org